Senior home modifications
Living at home for as long as possible is a goal that most all of us share, but as we age, changes occur affecting our ability to move around in our homes safely.
Falling in the home is the number one cause of injuries for seniors. Removing those loose throw rugs, extension cords from walkways and any clutter from the floors are just a few of things we can do to keep your home safe.
Homeready Property Services can help you with home modifications by installing safety ramps, grab bars and better lighting where needed. These improvements will allow you to move safely through out your home.
Other safety steps:
• Installing an exterior access ramp to your door
• Improve exterior and interior lighting
• Shower grab bars, shower seats and slip resistant tubs
• Look for potential safety hazards
• Adjust water heater temperature
• Installation of a stair chair lift